Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jab We Met IndiBlogger meet in Bangalore


What happened Jab We Met IndiBlogger meet in Bangalore?

First of all I would like to thanks to Indiblogger.in team, Surf excel team and other bloggers who used to promote my blog via Indiblogger. To be frank, after joining IndiBlogger, my blog got an extra traffic compare to earlier days where I was even using famous Social Networks and other directory submission to promote it at that time with less effective.


Now coming back to the topic, Jab We Met IndiBlogger meet in Bangalore on 4th August 2012 at Hotel Capitol Bangalore. Before coming to this event, I was confused whether to attend this event or not. It happened the same to me during January 2012 Indiblogger meet in Bangalore and not attended and miss the good opportunity, this time about to miss too. The confusion come to me due to two reasons, one is weekend where I used to relax (one way laziness) and spend the time only for personal and family purpose, second thing is I used to override this relaxation only in case of emergency purpose.



Last January 2012 I missed Indiblogger event due to laziness and relaxation at home with family members, but this time I had to cancel to attend this event due to fever of one of my family member (like emergency case).  My mind says that stay here with family member at home but heart says to go to Indiblogger meet as soon as. Decide what?

Finally, I came to IndiBlogger meet at Hotel Capitol, Bangalore. Before that I gave a call to Mr. Anoop for coming late for half an hour due to so and so reason. He agreed and special thanks to Anoop. Once entered the hotel, Reception understand and shown me the Indiblogger location and I understand it seeing the welcome banner/posts.

 


When I got in, Indiblogger reps told me to login via system and they told me to proceed and get a seat. My name and photo's with other bloggers were displaying in the computer system as well as check in history. Blogger's family also supposed to attend this meet - special event of course.

Anoop started hosting whole program. There were some questions, self-introductions (I got stage fear at this moment due to rare scenario), various sports event, different activity, great snacks and finally about the Surf Excel latest products. Overall, we enjoy the Indiblogger meet in total 3 and half hours and its gone like just few minutes only. Important highlight is, during this program, almost all got many gifts and surprizes. Let's say, whoever born during August month (Current month) got bunch of costly gifts from Indiblogger.

Whoever answered got an expensive gifts and whoever asked question during self-introduction got answers and special gift. During sports event, Indiblogger reps seperated as four groups in color with providing the different color T Shirt to wear for around 25 to 30 persons in each group, there were four teams with different color T Shirts namely, Orange, Blue, Red and Green.


Orange team got very expensive and surprise gift as Samsung DVD players for all 28 members - it is due to that Orange team made four words from their T Shirt Alpha order [I was in Orange team :) ], rest team made three and two words etc. I have to say so many things about this event but unable to do so right now.

 

 
After the conclusion of the meeting, IndiBlogger even gave us High quality one more T Shirt with its logo and 1kg surf excel powder pack based on your washing machine process (Top loading or Front loading washing machine).

After collecting all the gift, I surprized my family members and given this gift to the one who was suffering from fever. Really all the fever gone to all the personalities at home.


I really and personally thanking Indiblogger team and Surf excel team for a wonderful and memorable event.

Share:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations man for the DVD player !
    A nice brief about the meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Vinesh (Yes, Orange team ki Jay), and thanks to Ghanchakkar for greets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brought back the memories of the great event... Congratulations for all you won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Farila for your valuable greets and comments.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels