Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Porcelanosa dream 24K home for me

I almost forgot the home which I have in my native though rare visits over there and just dreaming to get a new and own home (at least 600 sq ft) in the city where I live in right now or at least own 1BHK flat with reasonable rate with quite and pleasant atmosphere. 

By the graces of God, it looks like my dream is coming true very soon and the matching one is a special idea what I got recently from this latest contest for interior from Porcelanosa via IndiBlogger. Hopefully, Porcelanosa's interior for Kitchen, hall and bathroom may match for my dream home to come.

Image courtesy: Porcelanosa

Most of the time, I supposed to be at home and work from home for official work beside blogging / online job. Thus, I would like to have a nice hall and a separate room as my small office and work in pleasant and heavenly atmosphere. 

Everyone’s dream to get own home rather than staying in leased one or rented one or staying with relatives or dependent etc. It applies to me as well, so, I have to look into it very carefully and get the best one at the right time including dream interior items from here.

Image courtesy: Porcelanosa

I love to keep neat and clean the kitchen since we have to maintain hygienic everywhere and its priority is at kitchen too. I can use Porcelanosa's Kitchen Furniture as New Cocina Gamadeco which can help me for easy maintenance and very much attraction. I can enjoy the food at kitchen itself.

Image courtesy: Porcelanosa

This is what I was looking for, this is nothing but metal finished interior wall at hall. If you would like to go with this one then you have to reach Porcelanosa's metal effect wall tiles design. All of them combination will wonder you and will suit for space and budget.

This article is written for IndiBlogger contest on My dream 24K home with Porcelanosa.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels