Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My bold step and a big change to start a new life

I was worrying for my future when I was around 20 years old and about to complete my Graduate. There were many reasons to concern and one of them was less job openings in a Private and Government organization whereas too much applications and competition in each organization for few titles post recruitment. Considering this, I was cross verifying with some top professionals about their job profile and salary structure as a knowledge and calculation to compare the same job profile or lower one in overseas vacancy, to try a job in abroad as an idea for near future.

Another concern was Income Tax deduction for those professionals at that time despite their low salary structure for that higher posts or medium level posts, or let’s say who was getting around Rs 4500 (Four Thousand and Five Hundred Rupees) used to pay Income Tax percentage respectively. Nowadays different story for job openings and IT slabs.


There were many points to be observed at that time viz. Management level post, their hard works or work more than limited office time, less salary, tax deduction, no saving, need to be patience for few decades to save something out of it in the form of Provident Fund and no promotion for a long period beside various toughest competitions on selection for the job post. Also, no business opportunity or investment at all.

Since self-hopeless to go through all the above said scenarios, no opportunity for business or its related investment at present, thus I took bold step upon completing my graduate by filling up the Passport Application form then submitted it in nearest Passport office directly. After few weeks, I got a Police verification followed by Passport from regional Passport Office via registered Post office. Thank God, first step got success. Now, challenge begun even more, time being reached the location of the agent of some abroad interviews where they are expecting at least six months work experience beside educational qualification to shortlist.

Luckily, I got a job in a private company during holiday of the third year and continued it for six months to a year. Time being, I often applied for Admin / Computer operator related jobs in overseas or Gulf Company by seeing their ads. This was my dream to go abroad for plum salary without any tax deduction and enjoy the outside world for few years when I am bachelor. I got an opportunity to attend few interviews in local city and other cities with Gulf sponsors. There were bad luck for a while, never given up and finally knocked the door with good opportunities from some other world class sponsor in Gulf country. Thank God, they shortlisted me too.



A call and mail received from Sponsor’s agent after few months gap. I had to prepare for medical test since visa is arrived for me, reached to Mumbai and done all the formalities, obtained my submitted Passport for Visa stamping, got a ticket along with medical report received from agent verification to submit in Sponsor’s office in Gulf. 

Everything was going smoothly with an excitement and bit nervous as this was the first time I am about to leave my beloved country to the strange outside of the world with bold step for a big change to start a new life. In fact, this step changed a big turn in my life with lots of wonderful opportunities with little sacrifices for few years' stay in abroad till I settled down back in India, including buying housing for self.

You may also check Housing.com to #StartANewLife
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels