Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Father – My Real Hero

There are many occasions in my life that helped me to hug my father or vice-versa (besides getting beaten up from him only for naughty work) and some of them I recalled to pen down here.

May be my father or mother or other relatives would have hugged me when I was born or child that I can’t recall it. However, I can recall my father’s first hug when I was young or child, the age was around five or six years and I was unable to walk properly due to prolong sickness and recovering slowly. Some advised to my parents at that time that I won’t walk for a long period. 

What my parents thought on their comment for me is of no idea but my father bought a baby cycle for me that helped me to ride it which I felt pain in the leg initially, discomfort to drive it and my parent realized my suffering. Since cycle for baby is like a toy or exciting tools to play, it was uneasy to me and I practiced riding the cycle hardly in that weakest situation with the help of parents or siblings.




One fine day, in the early morning, I walked alone slowly with the feeling of less pain, sat on the cycle and drove the cycle gradually without any heavier pain or health issue. I was continuing to ride the cycle for a while and I felt easiness and normal to do so. My parents came suddenly and saw the healthy boy who has walked alone without anyone’s support, sat on the cycle and riding it casually. 

My father came close to me, observed me and took me from the cycle then hugged me with the happiness of my health and becoming a normal boy. He tested me again to walk on the hall and observed that I am walking normally without any pain or issue. He took me again and hugged me a lot. My mother and other family members too very happy on this, no idea to reply them on hugging me except smiling toward them and saying a bit childish words.

The second one was, my left hand fracture happened while running and felt down upon playing football (though I was unable to become well known football player here) on the ground in the schools sport’s/drilling period. This incident shocked me, my school mates, teachers and other relatives etc. this incident let me cry for a while. I was twelve years old at that time and my parents helped me to reach Doctor for first aid and then they helped me to reach at Bone setters in local to do all sort of works.



The bone setter put a bandage to my hand and asked us to come back once in 15 days to re-set the bandage and check the fracture recovering status. We followed his prescription twice and Bone setter told us to remove the bandage fully after 15 days and wash the hand and massage with given oil till it become normal. Thank God. The days gone and finally removed the bandage and looks these two hands little differences among. The fracture hand looks like slimmer and weakest than the other one. I could feel no pain nor hard to fold hand or fingers etc. everything become alright then my parents was happy and they hugged me too.

The third one was, my father hugged me a lot when I passed the 10th / SSC examination. WOW!

I hug my father once again on this Father's day for which I can't compensate anything for him.

This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels